**MaPLe 枫叶**
Yeap, as it can be seen from the title. I am 宅女.

Actually I started to realize this whilst I was still in Manchester 2 years ago.  I started to realized that I dislike crowded places, I dislike noisy places, I am lazy to get out of my room, I enjoy sticking to my laptop all day long. I wonder had I ever change or I am a person of that since long time ago, just that I myself do not know about it.

I found myself very comfortable sitting at home just spending my day by watching tv, sleeping, eating and surfing the net. Sometime I am thinking, why not I aim for higher education? My answer often was...I had enough. I do have a dream, dreaming about graduating with a phD qualification. Haha...but this is too 强“我”所难. 

How about looking for a job? Yeap. I need a job now. Is time for me to survive by my own. I hope I can use my hard earn money (when I have a job) wisely. For church, for my expenses, and hopefully for saving and my parents. I know my parents will not need to depend on me, however, I still hope my "little money" can show them my cares and loves for them.

Talking about dreams. Haha...The movie Up I watched with my sis and friends  2 days ago was a good movie. I never expected it would be that meaningful. It reminds people about everyone had a dream. No matter how unrealistic, how "funny" it is to others, but people must live with a dream. Without dream, I do not know where I should go, what I should do, etc. Dreams is one of my "fighting spirit". In order to achieve them, I will work hard.

What are my dreams? Oh~ It is a secret =P 枫叶 Fighting!!! Same to those who is pursuing their dreams all around the world. ~Ciao~
0 Responses