**MaPLe 枫叶**
A week ago, my sis and I bought a new PS2 game, Dynasty Warriors Orochi 2. I'm a big fan of Koei, especially the Dynasty Warriors series game. Is my favourite all time.


I stopped playing the game for few days last week. Last week I was sick for the whole week. Having flu + sore throat + high fever. It has been quite sometime I did fell sick. Haha...I was thinking, did I had H1N1? If so, it would be funny as I just went to Spring awhile to buy some groceries. Not much people around and I didn't went to crowded places as well. Ah well, when I was in Europe, UK and Singapore, which the virus spread a lot, I'm fine and healthy. Lol...funny isn't it? But thank God, I'd recovered and is as healthy and alive as before.


Now I'm quite into the new game. Crazy and was pretty enthusiastic to finish the stages and stories so to unlock new stages and characters. From my pass experiences, this game took me sometime to get fade up as there quite a lot of things to be unlocked, e.g. stages, characters, final weapons, treasures, abilities, etc. Lol...this is how I pass my day at the moment. It might not sound fun to some people, but for me, it is.


I do play games. It just I want to or not. I do like cute games, but I get bored easily. I do find some of the games that guys are into are very interesting to me. I felt excited and I could feel my blood pumping and heart beats. Life 4 Dead is another game I love. Ah well, my lousy laptop resolutions is not good enough to support the game. I wish I could get a computer sometime later and I can have chance to play that game online with some of my friends. The 2nd series will launch soon (or already? I'm not too sure).


Gaming, is not just a way for me to kill my spare time, but also to distress myself. I enjoyed loads when I clear the stages, or win the game. Haha...I may not be a good player, but I just love the feeling when I play game. And, I do have a very weird habits when I play games. This was told by one of my close friend. She told me, I talked lots to myself, to the screen, to the air =.=!!! Haha...bah...just another random post. will just stop here then. ~Ciao~

0 Responses