**MaPLe 枫叶**
Finally back to Kuching~ Home sweet home~~ Great great food!!!!

It has been very long that I last update my blog =.=!!! Ah well...I guess some people might just think I have "abandoned" my blog. Or there is none to visit my blog??Hmmm...I don't really think people might be interested at my blog too. Too boring. Too normal. Nothing much special.

What am I doing at home now? Nothing. Besides eat sleep and day dream. Wanted to meet up with "old" friends also can't. All are studying oversea. But luckily, there is still Vic & KS. Meet them up sometimes to play badminton. MJ and Alison are back too. But they are leaving real soon. So not much time I can spent with them too.

One of my friend's mum just past away. Is kind of weird that all of us (as "old" friends) don't really know what we can do. Did visit her. But don't know what to say. I do want to say some comforting words. But what can I say apart from "add oil". This is the first time ever I faced this kind of situation. Guess at this moment the only thing we can do for her is to offer her a helping hand when she needs us.

Finally my graduation photos reached my house today ^^ I waited for so long. They said will reach me within 4 weeks. But it took more than 5 weeks. But anyway, I'm grateful that I did received it today!

Being a pig is my "full-time job". Yeah. I'm graduated. Being jobless. Not applying for any job yet. Why?? Just because I want to take a "short break" before I start a new page in my life. Working life is so different from study life. No more correction and exams. No more free time and holiday. I must recharge myself before I start my race in my work place. All the best to me! I know God is with me. Everything will just go accordingly if I have faith in Him.

Haha...Pretty random kind of blogging. Hope who read this don't mind. ~Ciao~

~My beloved family & I~

~I've graduated!!!~
0 Responses