**MaPLe 枫叶**
Haha...just realized...I didn't update my blog for so long...

Back to Singapore for almost 2 weeks already. Time flies. The days I'm leaving for Manchester is getting nearer and nearer >.< I don't want to leave. Bored in Manchester sometimes. Suffering from not been able to enjoy most of my favourite food!!! Misses my family and friends as well.

However, having too long holiday also make me a lazy pig. Haha...everyday wondering around for past 2 months. Doing nothing accept eat, sleep, games and television programme. Although bit bored, but still enjoying it. I won't be able to do that in Manchester, and also after I graduate. Arh...thinking of I'm going to graduate so soon. I'm so don't know what to do after I graduate. I wanted to know and find a job that I really like. But, I don't even know what job suit me or what I'm looking for. Haiz...hopefully by the time I graduate, and after awhile of resting, I can find something I would like to try and do!

Now, I'm currently doing some part time job in my cousin's company. Not her company...Haha...ppl thought she owned that company. But is just I was a part timer in her company only. So, she is my colleuges as well =) Have to do something to make my brain cells work. If not, it just die off for nothing. I will become a very stupid person I guess sooner or later if I continue my "good life". Accounting and admin works are what I'm doing now. Very different from what I study. Chem Engrg involves lots of complicated mathematics and theory. What I do now, mostly remember where these documents to be filed, the format of account and so on and so forth. What I a bit dislike is, facing computer whole day long =.=!!!

Okie, enough of update I guess. Hehe...to those who happen to read, don't think I disappear from the world =p Must treasure my time left for my family and friends before I can see them in a year time. ~Ciao~
0 Responses