**MaPLe 枫叶**
Real.....bored =.=!!! I'm so bored back home. Nothing much to do. Everyday sit at home doing nothing. Hmm...internet connection is bad. Streamxy is slow...and...Don't know what to blog about too.

Hong Kong was pretty fun. Good food. Fantastic night scenery. But....bad weather. The only thing I'm not happy with. I want to get out of my house. Where I can I go? No where to shop, no friends to look for, wonder what can I do except, eat, sleep, and watch television show at home. Close friends are not around back home. All scattered in West Malaysia and Singapore.

Today, go take "family photo". Yea...because it's free (except have to pay for the photos developing), so, there is nothing I can complain about the camera man skill. So, waiting for another 2 or 3 weeks for the outcome.

Tomorrow is Sunday. Another day which I don't know what to do after church service. Waiting to go back Singapore. Can meet up some friends, especially my beloved MokMok, and work part time at my cousin's office to kill my free time. Honest speaking I don't really enjoy and loves to do admin and account, however, at least I have something to do, for my brain to work with, and most important, the easiest way to spent my time. Haha...with a little pocket money earn too =)

I dislike study, dislike assignments, hate exams the most. Hmm...results was out. Not a fabulous one, however, still able to maintain at 2-1 results. Wanted to aim for 1st degree next year, which is my final final year of study, wonder I could do it or not. Who knows? Just let it be. Work hard is all I need to do!

Without study, I really don't know what to do. When I'm away from home, I miss home a lot. When I'm back home, I'm bored. Arh....dilema!!! I'm a strange person. Mood swing all day. Hormone unstable? Muahaha...absolutely not. Just that's me. Always like that. Forever like that.

Okie, enough of random post.
0 Responses