**MaPLe 枫叶**
My 2nd day in Hong Kong. I went to Hong Kong Disneyland with sis...a wonderland that most kids dreamt to go. Today, after I've grown up (too old to be a kid anymore) then I'm there to have fun in that wonderful land, which full of dream and fantasy.

To see the super star all time, Mickey and Minnie, I've queued up for more than an hour =.=!!! The queue was quite long. But it took us ages to get the chances to snap a photo with the super idols. Some more we have less time compared to the kids. Why? Of course, they were just kids. They have more priviledges! Donald was my next target. Next, actually targeted Goffie and Pluto, but then too lazy to queue up, although the queue for Donald, Goffie and Pluto was rather short (all kids queued up for Mickey and Minnie), I had enough and felt too lazy to queue up again. Then, we watched every show (e.g. Golden Mickey, 3D Disney Orchestra, Lion King Festival and Fireworks except the water parade). The day was rather packed and there were still few things that we missed out due to shortage of time, such as Sleeping beauty castle, Tarzan's house, etc. Oh ya, I missed out Tarzan's house because Disneyland have to closed all the outdoor activities especially the water one, due to the sudden change of 1st level taifeng to 3rd =.=!!! Sobs...

It was rather hot today, windy later on with slight rain for few seconds. My sis was with me. This is the first time both of us travel all alone by ourselves. A cool experience for me. But, I wonder why, not really very excited tho. Both of us were impressed by the night scenery of Hong Kong. Very nice man ^^ Haha...from the 1st level taifeng, then today 3rd, and then now 8th =.= Oh dear, I really don't know we are lucky or unlucky. Haha...experiecing this kind of weather that we will never had in Malaysia or Singapore.

Hmm...Hong Kong is rather similar to Singapore. However, it is much modern and high-tech (in my personal opinion) than Singapore. The MTR system is very big. Rather complicated as there are lots of different lines connecting to each other. Hmm..some even only open during horse racing day. Wow~ real impressing yea!

My 2nd day in Hong Kong is not that tired. But the food I tried till now are all very nice ^^ Money is used up fast >.<

Days in Hong Kong, although only 2, was rather sweet. Friendly and warm friends and her family. I really thank them and appreaciate their doing for me and my sis. If not because of her, I will not be able to save more money cos I'm staying over her place. Her family is just warm and sweet. Thanks!
0 Responses