**MaPLe 枫叶**
Few more hours and I'll be on plane, flying back to Singapore!!! Pretty happy and bit sad. Sad that won't be seeing my Manchester friends for quite few months. Will miss them de ='( Especially those that I see almost everyday, and those that did the revision to chiong for the final exams with me in library de!

Going back to Singapore will be a happy one. Why?? Of course family and friends are there. Good food is waiting for me as well. I miss some of the food ne. Really will become a pig I guess when I get back. Haiz~ A "meat ball" will return to Manchester in September lo >.< Okie. Short post. Haha...Not really know what to blog tho. Just wrote something to kill my time =) Bye Manchester, bye exams, bye Lambert Hall and....Bye all my dearest friends! I will be back in mid September. Will start to rot in Singapore and home sweet home (Malaysia) le...Wee!!! Take care and God bless. For those who are flying too. Safe flight!
0 Responses