**MaPLe 枫叶**
HOLIDAY!!!! I'm done with all my exams ^.^

I'm so happy + sad. Hmm..weird yea...Haha..very simple...sad because I've studied for whole week just for today's paper. And....it turned up to be something SO SO SO difficult >.< However, as long as I can pass it, no need to come back for resit in August, I'm content. Is kind of weird here. Too slack or happy go lucky? I'm not sure. Think time has changed me bit by bit. I'm more easy to let go something nowadays as compared to the old me. I found it, no point to hold on something that is not for you. Haha..so, I'm just content with what I can get now (of course not expecting the worse to worse). Pass, is all I need now =) Happy?? Of course ^.^ Why? Cos...I'm GOING HOME ON FRIDAY!!!! Muahaha...just can't wait man. Although now I have to face the reality of cleaning up my messy messy room which I've neglected for such a long time. The whole period of exams time I just didn't tidy it up =.=!!! Horrible now. My friend who promised me to help me move my house on this Thursday can't make it anymore. He had house group >.< Now trying to think of way to solve it. Might need to rent a car tho. Not sure what to do yet. Really "fan". Hopefully everything can be settled soon. Haha...thinking ahead of I'll be back on Saturday to Singapore, I just can't stop smiling =) It's great always to back to where you belong to (opps, Sg is not my country tho, I'm from Malaysia instead, Sg is somewhere to be my "home" in the future after I graduate next year). Hopefully I can go to Hong Kong with MeiMei after she graduation on 20th June. I really so wanted to go man!!! Please, hopefully mummy allow arh...July, will be back home. There is not much people there tho this time. So sian. Think SonSon will be my "entertainment" again as usual =) Haha...This year, all 3 of my best friends didn't get back to Kuching. MokMok, she will be in Sg; Joanne, stay back in KL for placement; Ying, I don't know where will she be =.=!!! Waaa...too excited dy. Blog till can't stop now =P Thing I shall go have a good rest today and enjoy my last few days in Manchester =) BYE BYE Manchester. I will be back (to Manchester) on 14th September. Hopefully no resit in August. **Ciao**
0 Responses