**MaPLe 枫叶**
Soooo tired......That is the best description for me now =p

Tired of working. Hmm...How am I going to survive this reality when I soon graduate from uni? Oh dear. I so afraid, I will be frustrated and lazy to work when I find a job next year.

I'm just being lazy. Haha...However, life still goes on. Without hard work, how are we going to earn a living? Certainly not by others. There is a Chinese idiom saying, it always the best to depend on our own. No one can gurantee what will happen tomorrow.

Next year will be a changing year for me. A year for me to step into the working society, living under pressure of works, learn to handle my own money, have a proper economic planning so that I could handle all my expenses, and probably, to rent a house near my work place with my sister.

I always wanted her to see the world. How cruel is it, how cold blooded people can be sometime just to protect their ownselves. She is just too over protected. Sometime, she just being her own "cool" self =.=!!! She seems to doesn't care bout how people feels. I knew she does cares some time, but she is still under my parents protection sometime. She don't really understand she had hurted people. She just didn't realized. But I really wanted her to know. Perhaps, I can talked to her. Wonder how, just I don't know. Me and her are too different, in physicals, mentals, everything. Haha...the only common fact she and me have is the blood tie. Muahaha...a facts that forever cannot be change! I knew I'm not good in telling her, but I'll try, not that I wanted to end with shouting at her, nor have a fight, but I just want her to know, everything I say is for her own good. If she is not my sister, why should I care about her right? A simple reason, just because, she is my sis. A fact that no one can change. She is my family, I just want her to be the best!
0 Responses