**MaPLe 枫叶**
Wahh....I can't believe that I actually study everyday in library for a week!!! Wor~Impressed sia. I really never ever in my life so hardworking before. Haha...those who knows me well surely know what kind of student am I. Always do last minute job lar...never study till last minute. Always copy answers from friends too...Lolx...Proud of myself this week...

Hmm...but really hard, study really drives me crazy. Just realized that how stupid am I to take so long time to finish study a subject, without understand most of the thing =.=!!!

Just got back from my lecturer's room, why? Of course go asked her about my queries...about the concept I'm not sure about, about the tutorials I could not do. Hoho~First time I really do go asked a lecturer questions. Really felt myself so hardworking. Muahaha...

Hmm...this week not really a good week for me. A lot of suai thing happened >.<>.< First term really didn't do well...hope this term can do much better to pull up my overall marks. My design projects (20 credits overall) and lab (15 credits) didn't do quite well also. So, I didn't really know what can I do....Study hard is the only way for me now...

Jiayou jiayou....june is very near...I'm going home soon...Home sweet home...wait for me!!! I really miss you alot...huhuhu~ k...enough of complains...shall stop here then. Hopefully I will have mood to update this blog soon.
0 Responses