**MaPLe 枫叶**
It has been a long period after my previous post. Suppose not many people will read. Haha..but I'm still enjoying blogging with my lousy English.

13 more days to go...and I'll be back to Singapore =) Hopefully my dearest MokMok is still there lar...then can meet up with her. Misses her very very much. Hopefully she can get a job in Singapore too...then next year after graduate we will be working at the same country ^^

MeiMei going to graduate soon too. Time flies. Haha...but the days left for me to get back home still seems far from me. Although is just bout another 2 weeks. However, when we misses something, time just pass very slow. Misses my home sweet home. Misses SonSon Chua as well. Wonder how that "xiao gua" do now. July July July....I will be back home.

After Mei's graduation, hopefully mummy allow me to travel to Hong Kong. Haha...last time almost went there with family. But is canceled because of bird flu =.= So disappointed. Now really wanted to go...Can meet my coursemates there too =) That's an exciting thing for me. If mummy didn't go with us. That'll be the first time me and Mei traveling alone. Cool man. Hopefully my no sense of direction won't make things worse. Haha..I trust my friends will show me around de.

Oh dear...seems like I have forgotten that I still have a paper left. Haha...really had holiday mood after the 3rd paper on last Thursday. Already "rest" for few days le. Seems like I really looking forward to get back home instead of having my last paper. Home sweet home + family + friends + food (of course this is a MUST =P) = My love. Faster come oh my day back home.
0 Responses