**MaPLe 枫叶**
I'm back =) The trip is good ^^ I quite like it.

First, I'll talk about Alton tower first. Hehe...out of the 6 major rides, I took 3 of them =) Super exciting man. Love them. For warming up, I took a mini roller coaster ride. Then, Oblivion. The most shiocking one among all the rest (at least for me). When you got up to the top, it will pause there for 3 seconds (90 degree facing down), after that, you will be drop from high! Cool ride. Next ride I tried was Rita Queen of Speed. I don't really like it. However, the starting of the ride is a good one. It speed to 100 km/h within a sec. During the ride, I did hit my neck, pretty pain. The last major ride I tried was Air. Fantastic one. It gave you the feeling of flying. Woo~ Although it has 360 degree turn, but is just 2 turns. So, I dare to take it. Haha...the Nemesis, Ripsaw and the other one, which I forget bout the name (it uses centrifugal force). These 3 were the rides I never try. Why? Because I will definitely be dizzy after these rides as it has a lot of 360 degree turns. I did chicken out for the cursing castle thingy. Really scary to me as I cannot see anything in dark. However, to end my theme park day, I did hop on rides that made me wet. In short, I love the day =)

For the Scotland trip, a nice one. Enjoyed God's great creation. Praise Him for the wonderful scenery He had made for us =) I love the scenery. The sea, the lake, the rainbow, the mountain, etc...and snow ^^ Super cold in Glasgow and Edinburgh (especially Edinburgh), so now, I don't really feel cold in Manchester. Glasgow hostel wasn't as bad as what I expected. Hehe...worth the money also. Free pool provided for the customer =) Breakfast provided too. And...the thing I like was, en-suite bathroom and toilet. Just too bad, if I want to use the internet, have to pay 1 pounds per 30 mins. In Glasgow, actually wanted to visit the Loch Ness. But is too far from where we are. Therefore, went to Loch Lomond instead. Mountain climbing to enjoy the scenery and view, then had Scottish dishes there as well. Tried the Haddock (a kind of fish). Pretty delicious. At night, try some Chinese buffet, expensive but not nice =S Oh ya. We actually missed the train to Glasgow (from Manchester) by a few seconds >.< The people here really super strict. Just by few seconds the door was closed and we are not allowed to hop on the train. Sigh...wasted extra 32 pounds. Original tickets was just 9.25 pounds. *Sobs* Just took it as an experience or I should say, a lesson. Haha...so, to ensure we didn't make the same mistake, we left our Glasgow hostel (Euro Hostel) quite early. However, we still need to stand in front of the screen to wait for the platform number to appear. Haiz, still in a hurry cos the platform number just appeared bout 7 mins before our train left =x

Edinburgh is a really a nice and pretty city. Full of historical buildings, especially castles. Muahaha...finally I got to enjoyed and saw what I wanted to see =) The apartment (Harbor Place) we stayed in Edinburgh is really a worth one. Although is a bit expensive (compare to Glasgow by 10++ pounds per night, but still consider cheap for an apartment or hotel). Is a real big one. Big kitchen, big bedrooms, big and luxury bathroom, and of course, a nice and comfortable living room with tv provided. There were kitchen cutlery as well, dish washer, pots, pans, washing machine, fridges, etc. They even have free wi-fi. Too bad no one bring dvds or laptop. These place is near seaside. We can enjoyed nice view from our apartment. Just too bad we need taxi to travel out and back to our apartment. We did went for the Dungeon. Waaa~ really felt scared as it was so dark inside that I couldn't really see. I really don't like dark places, not that I very scared of ghost or whatever, is just, I have phobia for dark places. However, was not a bad place to visit. Not super scary at all. The people inside just scared you out of sudden. Haha...was shocked few times. One of the nights, the guys went for City of Dead tour (tour to those haunted places or graveyard, etc). I didn't follow. According to them, was not a worth going one. Went for mountain climbing as well on the 2nd day of Edinburgh trip. That was a real nice one. We got to see the whole Edinburgh city on top of Arthur's Seat. Although I didn't really finish the whole mountain hiking trip (too steep and scary to me), but I managed to see marvelous scenery too ^^ Took quite some funny photos there as well. Haha..all thanks to Vanity Sunglasses (my friend's de). Well well, on the last day, we just went around and bought some souvenirs before we left Edinburgh. It snowed, just like saying good bye to us. A good farewell gift from God =)

Okie....really a long blog this time. Too lengthy. So I'll just end here then. Ciao~
0 Responses