**MaPLe 枫叶**
Uni started for about a week. Everything went fine, except my mood.

Still in holiday mood, or working mood. I found out that after 3 months of part timing and resting at home doing nothing except food and games, I rather became lazy to study. I knew I have to catch up for study. To be hardworking, revising my lecture notes, doing research and have more reading on my projects, etc.

I dislike my timetable as well. Main reason because everything start at 9am everyday >.< Monday, I had 2 hours class and I'm done =.=!!! Tuesday, 1 hour lecture + half day lab. Wednesday, as usual, half day class. Thursday, an hour lecture. Friday, the busiest day of all, 9am till 5pm~Sigh~ I rather had Monday full day class as it at least can motivate me for the rest of my day. Friday, a day towards weekend, which is like more resting and personal time, it turn up to be a full day class from 9am till 5pm. This is my final year of study. Hopefully, I can "try my best" to get what I desire to have. And of course, not forgetting of touring around Europe. This is my last chance! Although next time I might be coming back to Europe for holiday (wonder when is it), however, it will be a totally different experience. I'm pretty happy I have few close friends here, but sad to say, I have to leave them in 9 months time. Won't be able to see them for few years as most of them are graduating in 3 years time. If they are not returning to Malaysia for jobs, I wonder if I could hardly see them in my life again. The most happiest thing I had here now is a new place to stay. Thanks for God's blessing. I stayed with my friends. I really can have a warm feeling each of every time I finish class and came home. Felt like I'm being at home, not lonely anymore. I used to refuse to get back to my hall last year as the only thing that waited for me is a cold room. My best friend, or rather I should say, "my husband" is my laptop. But now, I won't have this problem =) Home, is what I have now. Although not permanent, but it will be in my heart. A sweet memory that I cannot wipe of. Their footsteps are short in my life, but is there forever in my heart. Talk without action is nothing. So, to repay God's grace, I'm learning to serve Him tomorrow. Will be attending the church choir practice tomorrow for the sake of ease next time I want to serve in that ministry. Anything He wanted me to serve, I pray that I can serve Him with a thankful heart, sincerely and faithfully. This is because, all that He do is because He loves me ^^ (this is a quote from the movie "Evan Almighty" I watched on Friday night in fellowship) Have a nice weekend!
0 Responses