**MaPLe 枫叶**
Sun!!! Finally, after so many rainy days, there is a sunny day =)

Tomorrow is going to rain. Don't like it >.< Rain make me lazy, make me wanted to sleep more. Today went to church as usual. Sign up for welcome camp. Wohooo~ Fun! Can't wait to go for it although it means I have to struggle to find times for my homework during that weekend. After church, actually went to have some pasta with Siew Teen. Along the way to the restaurant and also during early dinner time, we had a chat on my "sense of smell". I do really taste "smelly" taste in meat. Don't like it. But still eat it. Siew Teen said she don't really smell anything in the meat. Maybe my sense of smell is too "develop". I am like a cat or dog?? Haha...sensitive to smell. She suggest maybe I should go into the industrial of winery (e.g. wine tasting) instead of oil and refinery. Hmm...A good suggestion. I do love wine (but only red wine). I love to drink red wine, tolerance for it...consider not too bad?? I wonder...Never try to get myself drunk before. But all this need training!! Will give it a think before I graduate. Is really good to have a job that is your interest or hobby. Interesting topic for me to work on. Will find out soon whether which industrial I ended with next year. Anyway, I can't control where I want to be or what I want to do. Only He does. Just need to follow the pathway He want me to be. Yeah...my Heavenly Father know what is the best for me. Always, now, and forever ^^ Have faith is what I need.
0 Responses