**MaPLe 枫叶**
1 Feb 2010 - Brand new chapter in my life. This is my new hope, new beginning and new environment.

I was jobless previously for almost 3 months. I found a temporary job before I accepted my current job offer. How's my temp job like? Sux =.=!!! This is all I could say about my temp job. In the first place, it was really unfair to me. I was kind of "cheated". Supposedly have to call the customer to update their mailing particulars. However, it turned up to be judging all the mailing addresses by ourselves whether it was mailable or not >.< We are expected to be like a Google map, an expert in cleansing the addresses.

Everyday, we are living in a stressful and pressurized environment. None of the day, we are not scolded by our supervisor. She really showing us the "attitude". Cannot tahan her man. Unreasonable woman who always forget about what she said and never be consistent in what she wants.

The only thing that made me sad to leave this job was my lovely colleagues. Those girls are really, cute and adorable. If not these wonderful girls, I might just quit the job and pay the company the compensation. I love my colleagues, they are my source of happiness when I worked in this stressful workplace.

Mon, will be a brand new chapter in my life. I will start my work as an engineer. Although I will be a trainee for 2 years, with no bonus, no increment and no promotion, however, the future seems to be promising. I hope that I am not "cheated" to take up the offer once again.

How will my new work be like? My colleagues? My superiors? From my interviewed previously, the people I am in contact with are friendly and warm, from the uncle in the guard house to my manager. And the HR people are very nice and sweet to me as well =) Of course, I had met my other 2 colleagues, they seems to be easy-going people. Another guy, hope he is friendly as well. Haha...but I'm the only girl again in the new batch of trainee =.=!!! Hope that in the future, there will be more women colleagues around me, although I know this is pretty hard for me as I am an engineer, but I just want to keep this little hope.

Nowadays, nothing is impossible for a woman ^^ Hope that 1 Feb will be a good start for me. I will give my best shot certainly to achieve what I am aiming!


2 Responses
  1. ~SuH@n~ Says:

    Jia you gal ^^ hope you enjoy your new job!


  2. Dear SuHan, thanks ah =)
    Hope to see you during CNY! I will be back this time round. Not to miss any of the event anymore ^^