**MaPLe 枫叶**
Today went out with friends to Night Safari. My very first thought was, the animal habitat would be decorated nicely to meet the theme - Halloween.

But, I was totally wrong when I am inside the zoo. My friend did not actually told me about what was our plan for the night. I paid money to scare myself to death >.Cosplay was all around and everywhere in the zoo, except the animal sections.

Me and another girl were not awared that we were going to board a scary shuttle. "People" with different scary looking faces were scrolling up and down the zoo. We screamed quite loudly throughout the 45 minutes journey =.= I felt embarrased althought many girls were screaming as well.

We took a walk down another path for awhile while waiting for the animal show to start. Again, the girl and I were "cheated" to another "scary yet exciting" walk. Haiz...I screamed so loud till I did not really know what had happened around me. I almost cried to be honest and did not know how to react and what to do. Some other tourist were just laughing and "join in the crowd" to make us screamed more.

I would say, after all those thing, I am easily terrified by anything! I could not really see in dark, would spent quite sometime to get used to the weak moonlight. A small little things on floor can scared me too >.<

However, I am still quite happy to meet the friends I was apart from since June 2008. Although is horrified throughout the journey, I should say I enjoyed more the time spent with my friends. So, overall rating for today outing, 3.5 out of 5 =D (I still could not enjoyed fully in this kind of scary environment!) ~Ciao~
0 Responses