**MaPLe 枫叶**
Had you ever felt so empty, when you are alone? Had you ever felt lonely, when you are surrounded by people?

I miss home...the solution I got. I found out that, even tho I was happy and filled my times with lots of things. Having fun with friends, watching movie, hang around with church people, etc, however, I still felt that, something is missing. Even till now, I still don't know what it is actually. I think, I'm homesick all the time. Everything was fine, although I'm bored back home, but still, I'm happy and some how "filled" within my soul. Family...the place where I can really find my heart >.<

Hmm...still lost my voice...however, thank God, almost fully recover, just little bit of coughing and flu sometime (I always had flu since young) and my voice...still bit rough and "gone". Just little down, little upset...nothing much to say...nothing much I wanted to do...Have to concentrate my study tonight...I must!!!

I really miss my family. From last time, till now and always, I miss them.
0 Responses